Staying connected during an emergency, such as a power outage, is essential when vital home appliances and devices need to run without interruption. Having a backup battery and choosing the best one for your family is even more important. Luckily, there’s a backup battery for everyone from Geneverse (formerly Generark).
Geneverse (formerly Generark) offers two of the most reliable and versatile backup battery power stations for your home protection needs: the HomePower ONE and the HomePower 2 . Here is a snapshot comparison:
- A capacity of 1002Wh, this battery offers up to 7 days of power supply to your home appliances and devices on a single charge.
- 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000W rated power and 2000W surge power at 110V.
- 2 USB-C outputs with PD 18W, 1 USB-A with 5V/2.4A, 1 USB-A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and 1 car outlet with 12V/10A.
- Can also be charged with the SolarPower ONE portable solar panel.
- A capacity of 1566Wh (Starter model) – 2060Wh (Plus model), this battery offer up to 7 days of power supply to your home appliances and devices on a single charge.
- 4 AC outlets at 110V/60Hz, 2 USB-C outputs with PD 100W, 2 USB-A certified by Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and 1 car outlet with 12V/10A.
- Ultra-fast recharge by the AC wall outlet in 1-2 hours, by solar in 3-4 hours, and by your car in 7-9 hours, with a built-in Maximum-Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controller.
- With its portable ergonomic design and intelligent display, set-up takes 30 seconds or less.
Pros and Cons
When a disaster affects your home, you’ll want power in its best form. It’s crucial to have either the HomePower ONE or the HomePower 2 in this scenario, though each battery has its benefits. When comparing the estimated usage time, you may find that the HomePower 2 excels. For example, refrigerators last from 10-30 hours, while the HomePower ONE allows your refrigerator to last from 5-14 hours. However, in some cases, the HomePower ONE has the same maximum estimated usage. TVs can last from 1-14 days with the HomePower ONE, while they can receive power from 2-14 days with the HomePower 2. In this scenario, it would seem that the HomePower 2 still outshines the other battery. But you’ll want to consider one more aspect when comparing the two: the HomePower ONE is approximately half the price of the HomePower 2.
Even more, with the Double the Power Sale happening on Geneverse (formerly Generark).com between now and the end of September, you could get two HomePower ONEs and save $700!
Geneverse (formerly Generark) can help you in your preparation before, during, and after a disaster. We can provide you the tools needed to power your essential devices and appliances with the most versatile and reliable backup battery power stations. Having backup power means protecting your family, having continuous communication, and keeping charged during a storm.
Both backup battery power stations are designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells. Every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
About Geneverse: Geneverse (formerly Generark) is the most reliablesolar generator and source of emergency backup power for your home and community. From theHomePower backup battery power station providing portable access to electricity, to theSolarPowersolar panels as a source for recharging, never be disconnected from what matters most to you. Learn more about how Geneverse and its industry-leading 5-year limited warranty can bring protection and security to your family ongeneverse.com. Never face a power outage alone, and power your home with a solar generator from Geneverse.